Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mr. King Wong want to offer me conditional part-time job


Mr. King Wong want to offer me conditional part-time job.
_________________________________________________________________________________


Hello Sir/Madam

My name is Kim Wong, The Owner of Kim Wong Trading LLC, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I have been into Manufacturing of Fabrics,Textiles and Furniture Wares since I was a little child that gives me about 23 years of experience, I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses, Most of my work is done in hand neatings mixed with Machine Embroidery.

I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer, I have been selling my Works for the last 3 years and have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines. I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world, I am facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my works to Americans, they are always offering to pay with MONEY ORDERS OR CASHIER CHECKS which is difficult for me to cash here in Malaysia.

I am looking for a sales representative in the United States, Canada and Europe who will be working for me as a part-time worker and I will be willing to pay 15% for every transaction and this will not affect your present job. I need someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in the united states, Canada and Europe. I mean someone who is responsible and reliable, I am working on setting up a branch in the USA, Canada and Europe in the future. for now I need a representative in these countries who will be handling the payment aspect for my company.

These payments are in money orders and cashier checks and they will come to you in your name, If you are willing to WORK as our representative, All you need to do is cash the money orders and Cashier Checks, deduct your 15% and wire the rest to my company cashier here in Malaysia.

If you are interested in this PART TIME JOB OFFER, Please get back to me as soon as possible with the information below to:  kimwong999@gmx.com

1.Your Full Name:
2.Your Full Home Address:
3.Your Direct Cell, Home and Office Number:
4.Your Age:
5.Gender:
6.Present Occupation:
7.Your Marital Status:


This job will not cost you any amount, you are to receive payments from customers for my company which will be sent to you by FedEx or Ups from my debtors, which would come in Money Order and cashier Cheques depending on the of the payment my customers wants to use, then you are to cash it, deduct your 15% and wire the balance back to us.


NOTE: All charges to wire the Balance to us will be deducted from our money, so you are rest assured that you wouldn't spend a dime out of your 15% or your personal money.

Thanks for your assistant and God bless,

Mr Kim Wong
Kim Wong Trading LLC
Lot 925 Jalan Kepong
Kuala Lumpur 52100 Malaysia

1 comment:


  1. With nearly three decades of experience and expertise in the cash
    register and loans system industry, we continue to offer products and
    services of the highest quality in the industry. Whether your business
    is a restaurant, hotel, bar, or retail, you can count on us for
    professionalism and honesty in sales, technical support and customer
    service. We would be pleased to provide you with our expertise to
    offer you products and services that meet your businesses needs; over
    and over again, your success is our success.

    LOAN OFFER
    Please visit our list of products and services available bellow and
    feel free to contact us, should you have any questions or concerns or
    should you wish to place your order online or via phone. Our team is
    available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
    Here at benz financial loan service we can offer you complete
    solutions to better the performance and success of your business eg
    School loan:
    Construction loan:
    consumers:
    Home loan:
    Dept loan:
    Others:
    BENZ FINANCIAL LOAN SERVICE
    Over 25 years of experience
    FILL IN this form
    NAME ..........PHONE NUMBER.............
    COUNTRY .......AGE......PURPOSE OF LOAN....
    amount requires.........monthly income........
    DURATION OF LOAN.................
    Email contact: benzzachousloanfirm@gmail.com
    Over and over again, your success is our success

    ReplyDelete

Health Benefits of Cashews

  Benefits of Cashews. Healthy food is an integral part of healthy body. Regular exercises such as Yoga and healthy diet is important to...