Monday, September 17, 2012

Mr. Thomas Evans : Regional Accountant of the Affiliated Bank of America.


 Beware of SPAMS.........................

________________________________________________________________________________
Mr. Thomas Evans ✆ thomasevans2@w.cn                 Aug 21
to undisclosed recipients

Good day.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I, as the Regional Accountant of the Affiliated Bank of America. Nigeria/Abuja it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office, at the end of each business year. In the course of last year 2011, business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the Accountant made Eight hundred thousand US dollars (US$800,000.00) which my head office in Nigeria/Abuja is not aware of and will never be aware of. This money belong to Mr. Paul
Moody from your country who live with his family here in Nigeria/Abuja, but they all died in a car accident on a vacation visit to Jasper Florida.

Meanwhile, my affiliated bank of American USA has ordered me to look for the beneficiary of Mr. Paul Moody from your country to receive this money. so my aim of contacting you is to act as the beneficiary of Mr. Paul Moody and receive this money in your bank account and get 50% of the total funds
as commission. 10% for expenses procure. There are practically no risk in this business, it will be a bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to act as the beneficiary of this funds, who made the deposit with my
branch so that my head office in Usa can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

Cheers ,  _______________________________________________________________________________
Beware of SPAMS......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Health Benefits of Cashews

  Benefits of Cashews. Healthy food is an integral part of healthy body. Regular exercises such as Yoga and healthy diet is important to...