Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dual Monitor shows upside down

It's always not so funny.
Today morning when I reached office. Spent whole night last night, I was ready with the presentation, which suppose to be happen in my machine.
Dont know, if this happened in the fit of nervousness or no idea what happen. But surely I pressed some keyboard key combination. The computer monitor screen went blank for some milli secs and all the contents was displying upside down.
I was working on dual monitor suddenly I found my dual monitor showing the screen up side down.


Oh my God, I do have presentation within 30 mins, this activity of mine bring into more nervousness in me. I petrified, and try to get up with the solution. After struggling for some significant time, at last got it normal.
Thanks God,   I was able to google the right solution at right time.


1. Press ctrl+alt+up or try ctrl+alt+down
2. Or try, Right Click the mouse whe you are on the desktop and select graphic options rotation, if it isnt there tell me and i will help you more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Health Benefits of Cashews

  Benefits of Cashews. Healthy food is an integral part of healthy body. Regular exercises such as Yoga and healthy diet is important to...