Monday, September 5, 2011

Interesting SPAMS: You'll enjoy them.. Read It .. But dont believe it....


As I keep telling you about the SPAM emails, it's very interesting as one of my friend got an email from the below details, today.


_______________________________________________________________________________



from                    Irata Duka irataduk23@yahoo.fr 
date                    Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 5:30 AM
subject               ABOUT ME
signed                -byyahoo.fr
Important mainly because of the people in the conversation.


Contents of email:


ABOUT ME
With Love,
I was searching for a foreign reliable partner. With due respect and much sincerity of this purpose. Honestly my condition here in Dakar Senegal  is quite unbearable and I am sick and tired. The battle for Abidjan, the country's most important city, has come at a terrible price, the day after Ouattara's forces took the western town of Duekoue, intercommunal fighting broke out, killing at least 800 people's.
In Abidjan, residents have cowered inside their homes, sleeping in bathrooms and under their beds for fear of stray bullets.
Gbagbo, 65, has been seen in public, also captured, Ouattara's fighters succeeded in taking nearly 80 percent of the Poland-sized nation, entering Abidjan for what appeared to be the final battle.

I wish to share with you in confidence, because my late parents left some amount of funds ( 3M Usdollars), which I'm next of kin. I don't want this fund to go into Bank treasury as unclaimed bill. I'm right here at Dakar Senegal, And i will be highly appreciated if you can come down Dakar Senegal to enable this conduct in a legal way as witness, If you can't help, please don't break my heart because my life really endanger right here.

The Banking Law and guideline stipulates that if such fund remained unclaimed after One (1)year, the fund will be transfered into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund. Moreover, i wanted to facilitate this agreement by myself, but due to my situations, that's why I seek for your assistance by the fact that my partner must apply first as relation or foreign partner to stand on my behalf for easy and effective communication as all required arrangements.

Next, you have to agree to open an account with the Bank on your name on conclusion, and deposit the fund into the account, which they will issue you with an unlimited Virtual Card which will allow you to withdraw up to $100,000.00 daily from BankCard which be provided for you, and also to cover insurance and documentation for the account to be opened, put all i need your assurance, trust and commitment, to be dealt with carefulness to enable us understand more better with the fund to be a benefit to every one.      

Dear everything was legally deposited prove to my proposal for verification and confirmation. You should call me +221 76-471-08-38 ask of Miss Irata as you call, email  (rev_fr_wilfredtd@yahoo.fr )  , if you only have the desire without any force. I like honest and understanding, truthful and a man of vision.
Yours God Fearing Lady
M.Irata


________________________________________________________________________________
Interesting SPAMS Series (contd.)
BEWARE OF SPAMS..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Health Benefits of Cashews

  Benefits of Cashews. Healthy food is an integral part of healthy body. Regular exercises such as Yoga and healthy diet is important to...