Thursday, December 29, 2011

Something wrong with Google....

Google suppose to be very reliable resource for all the information.
Google has given a lot of confidence to users. If you need something it;s been very famous saying.. "Let's google it... "
"I googled it"

For last couple of days, I'm facing a strange behaviour of this greatest ever search engine. I've a lot of examples. But here I would like to portarit one.

Today morning, I just wanted to search something , I put a text like "US State website International Map"
I know there's a US gov website, which provides detail about all the countries  of the world with map.

Here's I put my text to google (to search)..



Can you believe .. what I got...
The link redirected to.....


And another search.. it was redirect to...

Another search result, (this is common,  your search could redirected to this IP in any search.... randomly. Isn't it wierd)

Is this some adversitment strategy.

This is one example I'm showing. I came across manys like this as I'm avid google surfer.
But this time, it happened while trying to access the Government website.

Isn't it frustrating for a user? Google need to address if they are unaware of this.
If they are doing it knowingly, then I'm sure user will not keep on relying it on. And will try to find some alternatives. It take uncountable years to achive the brand name,  but it take just couple of years to spoil it.

Is some advertising programs hacking and targeting google or they themselves doing it, intensionaly.
To be very honest, I frustrated by this.
Any one having same experience please share...

Google, you  can't take it granted and use the user as tester.
What is this http://63.209.69.107/search/web/ <>  ?
in every say 10th search ( just hypothetical...)

God Bless you Google....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Health Benefits of Cashews

  Benefits of Cashews. Healthy food is an integral part of healthy body. Regular exercises such as Yoga and healthy diet is important to...