Saturday, December 17, 2011

Worst ICICI... NRI Customer Services.....

I must say , I'm very loyal ICICI customer.
I've been with ICICI for more than 9 years, I can proudly say I hold almost all the accounts (in my knowledge) with ICICI for more than 9 yrs.
I was having direct deposit account, I was having savings account. Currently I'm holding NRI, NRO , NRI Home loan and ICICI prudential account.

But some how I'm having feeling ICICI is having worst customer service. In my experience, whenever I talk to ICICI customer services, just after my call, I continously feel that this is a wrong choice I've had made, by choosing ICICI bank as my primary bank.

I remember just 2 days earlier I did have the same experience with State Bank of India ( some Uttrakhand Branch) where I was holding my saving  and PPF account and I closed the accounts, due to very rude behaviour of on counter services.

Today just now I finished my call with ICICI customer care services, regarding my home loan.
Can you believe it , what response I got, the representative told me that please call after 15 mins as home department is not available.
When I asked it should be 24X7 services , representative told me that no all of them are busy.

This very same incident happened to me 3rd time . This is what NRI services handling it's customer. Even though I'm having NRI, NRO, Insurance, FD and home loan accounts with ICICI.
Seriouly thinking to remove all the accounts, from this great bank.

Please share if you guys having the similar experince with ICICI bank or any othe bank.




1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and we will get back to you. Kindly refer '2516943' in the subject line.

    Regards,
    ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

    ReplyDelete

Health Benefits of Cashews

  Benefits of Cashews. Healthy food is an integral part of healthy body. Regular exercises such as Yoga and healthy diet is important to...