Thursday, July 5, 2012

Citibank unauthorized Access noticed.....

Have you imaging how you get the spam emails in the name of bank... 
These kind of emails is recently send by the name of Citibank, noticing the contents of emails the reader would never realized that it could be a spams and just in a overlook the reader will try to act as the content say. 
And in a hurry provide the important information to the spammer (exactly what is wanted.)
Happens to me, I got an email stating to be that my bank account is being unauthentic-ally  Accessed and I should take immediate action by accessing the account otherwise my account will be suspended after due date. 
I remained calm and read the email gain and again and just try to recollect how and where I made mistake so that someone other can access my account. I found and suspect I could be a SPAM.
Yes it was a SPAM.
Please find the email content which is enough to scare you that your bank account is being tried to access by someone and as suggested you should take immediate action by clicking the URL link provided in email. 
NEVER click any link provided in fact do call to the customer care directly . 
AS SOON as you tried to get smart and click or follow the link... you'll be proved FOOLISH...


Now,  look at the images closely, you'll able to guess this is a SPAM.
_____________________________________________________________________________




Citibank aware of this . The bank itself provide enough information in it's official website, so nothing to blame
to bank.
http://www.citibank.com/domain/email_scam.html
_________________________________________________________________________________
It's our responsibility to get aware and take care of ourselves. Beware and AWARE of SPAMS......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Health Benefits of Cashews

  Benefits of Cashews. Healthy food is an integral part of healthy body. Regular exercises such as Yoga and healthy diet is important to...