Sunday, July 1, 2012

Norman Chan..Have a Business Worth $47.1 M USD


Lol.... Norman Chan... and wanna make me partner in that.......................... why ???  I dunno...
Beware of SPAMS..................

_________________________________________________________________________________

Interpreting BCHC (BIRMINGHAM COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE NHS TRUST) ✆ bchc.interpreting@nhs.net                                                 Jun 28 (3 days ago)
to undisclosed recipients




Hello, I'm Norman Chan,I have a Business worth $47.1M USD for you to handle with me.Reply to my private email only 2592292400@qq.com


Regards


_________________________________________________________________________________
Beware of Spams..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Health Benefits of Cashews

  Benefits of Cashews. Healthy food is an integral part of healthy body. Regular exercises such as Yoga and healthy diet is important to...