Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Website Design...Remit2India....



It's time to have my sporadic website feedback. 
Now it's time for Remit2India India's money remittance portal. . They call themselves one of the top remittance portal to send money to India. 

Feel - the user's flexibility of the website. As per website design, Once customer by mistake click to send money option, there's no option he can escape without transferring the money ( or forcefully have to have sign-off from the portal)


The design of the website will compel to transfer the money or quit the portal . 


I've noticed this issue long long time back, but somehow I thought it might be some side effect of some other defect fixing activity or website maintenance issue. 
After noticing it long time, I've to believe that it's been design like that.
If this is a design then.... <<<< customer as a God should not forgive you >>>>


Look at the screen shot ....some how reach to the [Send Money] page and you'll feel the real agony and  frustration. 

Now, remit2India  
compel you to transfer the money .

The customer couldn't click [Continue] button , as customer has provide some values into required fields... like [Receiver] ...[Amount].
Customer couldn't  go back or else where, because customer has once thought that he want to do some transaction and he is here. 


Now he has only one way either to transfer the money or Sign-off and say goodbye to Remit2India.
While using the portal once I thought  let me transfer some money and another thought came first check some previous transactions I made. But I as a customer I was couldn't allowed to do so. 


Why these people think the customer as fool. Or Am I making some mistake while using the portal or Am I not aware of some process to use the portal . 
Or Remit2India guys acting smart and compel customer to transfer the amount.


________________________________________________________________________________





_________________________________________________________________________________

Can someone answer my queries?  
Should someone appreciate me to bring this flaw in public awareness or I still need to learn how to use this website. 
Try it and let me know. Your's comments and feedback is appreciated. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Health Benefits of Cashews

  Benefits of Cashews. Healthy food is an integral part of healthy body. Regular exercises such as Yoga and healthy diet is important to...